Skip to main content
Population, today (ranked)
- ranked calculated population for today and yesterday and the daily growth.
- calculated current (=today) population for each country.
Population per country
- basic table with all countries, area and population.
Population country | region
- basic table with all continents, sub-continents, countries and population.
- Countries with highest rate and lowest rate of population growth
Population, growth, life expectancy, fertility
- statistics by country.
Population, male / female
Population, graph population size
- graphic comparing the size of countries.
Population, graph largest countries
Most from 1950 - 2100
- Countries with the most population for 1950, 2000, 2012, 2050 and 2100.
World, Yearly 1950 - 2100
- World's population for each year from 1950 to 2100 with yearly growth (real and percentage)
Graph largest countries 1950-2100
- Graph showing evolution of people throught the years for the largest countries.
Graph population growth projection 1950-2100
- Graph showing possible paths of global population growth for the years to come.
- Population of countries for 1950, 2009, 2015, 2025 and 2050.
Continents, 1750 - 2050
- Population by continent (real and percentage of total) and graph to put numbers in perspective.
Milestones, the next Billion
- In what year did/do we reach the next billion and how many years in between.
Countries over 50mln.
- Countries with more than 50 mln people in 1950, 2000, 2050 and 2100.
Population pyramids: world
- graphing changing population age from 1950 up to estimates for the year 2100.
Age structure I
- division of population over age groups of the world, continents and regions.
Age structure II
- division of population over age groups of countries with over 40 million people.
Age structure - graph
- division of population over age groups, graphs for the largest 10 countries.
Youngest and oldest countries
World 1950-2050 (all countries)
World 2000-2100 (all countries)
World 1950-2050 by continent
World 1950-2050 by region
- urban/rural division by region and country, 2015 and 2025.
Urban/rural by country
- urban/rural division by country, 2015.
Urban % country 1950-2050
- urbanity of countries from 1950-2050.
Graph: urban/rural development 1950-2030
- urban/rural development for Less and More developed regions.
Area and Density
- graph showing largest countries areawise in context
- ranking the top 50 countries according to surface area.
- number of people per square kilometer.
Population, density in future
- estimated population density for the years 2050 and 2100.
- official codes for regions and countries.
- least developed countries.
Human Development Index
- countries with their dependencies, territories, etc.
Economy - Global economic statistics
GDP 1961 - 2013
- Decennial Gross Domestic Product figures for countries from 1961 to 2013.
GDP Top 25
- Top 25 (2013, also 1990, 2000, 2010 and 2012) countries with highest GDP.
GDP Per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product per capita.
GDP by sector
- Gross Domestic Product divided over agriculture, industry and services.
- Countries with highest exports.
- Countries with highest imports.
- Largest passenger airports of the world, based upon passengers transferred.
- Largest cargo airports of the world, based upon cargo transferred.
- Largest seaports of the world, overall & container ports.
Agriculture - Agricultural statistics
World crop production
Cereals (total) production
Maize (corn) production
Fruit (total) production
Vegetable (total) production
Production of Apples, Grapes, Coffee and more
© geohive, 1996-2016